Rising Stars Tournament Rules
- Eligibility: At least one member of each team must be 18 years of age or older. Under age contestants must have written consent from a parent or legal guardian. Each of age contestants must have a valid Oklahoma Fishing License or proof of exemption. All Boats must have working live well and aerator system. After 1st fish is placed in live well aerator must be turned on.
- Senior Division: Contestant must be 10 years age before the first date of the tournament, up to age 16.
- Junior Division: Old enough to fish safely-9 years of age. Child must be 9 years of age at the time of the first tournament to qualify to fish this division. If the child turns 10 during the season they will still remain in the junior division.
- Classic Qualification: Must enter at least 3 regular tournaments to qualify to fish the classic.
- Fees: Everyone must be a member to fish the trail; membership is $35.00 per child, per year. Each regular season tournament entry fee is $35.00 per child. Any new membership after the 2nd tournament there will be an increase in membership to $45.00. A $50.00 fee will be assessed on all returned checks.
- Tackle: Only artificial baits or lures may be used. No A-Rigs allowed on the junior trail.
- Scoring: Limit 4 Bass-JUNIOR CONTESTANT MUST CATCH/PARTICIPATE IN CATCHING TWO FISH.
- Fish Penalty: NO DEAD FISH! Teams without fish must check in with staff for safety purposes.
- Culling: No culling is allowed after checking in with the check in staff.
- Late Penalty: Disqualified after designated weigh in time or otherwise instructed check in time.
- Sportsmanship: All contestants are expected to follow high standards of sportsmanship, courtesy, safety and conservation. Any contestant who displays poor sportsmanship, violates these rules or any State, Federal, or local laws, or brings unfavorable publicity to the sport of bass fishing will be disqualified. At no time will any angler make any unprofessional comments pertaining to the boat or another angler. No fishing within 50 yards in either direction of another tournament boat, nor may a boater go between a boat and the bank disregarding the 50 yard rule.
- 2nd Offense –Disqualification from Rising Stars Fishing Tournaments
- Payout: 1st -5th trophies, Big Bass, Big Bubba-plaques for each age division and the rest of the field will receive prizes.
- Fish Lengths: Kentucky any size, Large & Small mouth 16” & up; All other lakes 14” & up.
There is a mandatory check in for every event, trailer will open (1Hour) before official start time.
Due to uncertain lake levels and conditions, Rising Stars Fishing asks for your understanding if we must change ramps, lakes, etc. Your safety is our concern. We will make every effort to give you as much advance notice as possible, on our website or on bass zone.
Thank you for fishing with Rising Stars
Tony & Samantha Davis 918-207-5665