Rising Stars Tournament Rules
- Eligibility: At least one member of each team must be 18 years of age or older. Under age contestants must have written consent from a parent or legal guardian. Each of age contestants must have a valid Oklahoma Fishing License or proof of exemption. All Boats must have working live well and aerator system. After 1st fish is placed in live well aerator must be turned on. Contestants must be 3 to 16 years of age to participate in this junior trail. Contestant must not reach their 17th birthday before the first tournament.
- Fees: Everyone must be a member to fish the tour; membership is $25.00 per child, per year. Each regular season tournament entry fee is $25.00 per child. A $50 fee will be assessed on all returned checks.
- Tackle: Only artificial baits or lures may be used. No A-Rigs allowed on the junior trail.
- Scoring: Limit 4 Bass-JUNIOR CONTESTANT MUST CATCH/PARTICIPATE IN CATCHING TWO FISH.
- Fish Penalty: NO DEAD FISH! Scales will be open 30 minutes prior to designated weigh in time. Teams without fish must check in with staff for safety purposes.
- Culling: No culling is allowed after checking in with the check in staff.
- Late Penalty: Disqualified after designated weigh in time or otherwise instructed check in time.
- Sportsmanship: All contestants are expected to follow high standards of sportsmanship, courtesy, safety and conservation. Any contestant who displays poor sportsmanship, violates these rules or any State, Federal, or local laws, or brings unfavorable publicity to the sport of bass fishing will be disqualified. At no time will any angler make any unprofessional comments pertaining to the boat or another angler. No fishing within 50 yards in either direction of another tournament boat, nor may a boater go between a boat and the bank disregarding the 50 yard rule.
- 2nd Offense –Disqualification from Rising Stars Fishing Tournaments
- Payout: 1st -10th, Big Bass, Big Bubba-plaques and the rest of the field will receive prizes.
- Fish Lengths: Tenkilller Only-Kentucky any size, Large & Small mouth 16” & up; All other lakes 14” & up.
Tournament Locations: Lake Tenkiller- Cherokee Landing, Ft. Gibson-Taylor’s Ferry North, Lake Hudson, Lake Keystone
There is a mandatory check in for every event, trailer will open (1Hour) before official start time.
Due to uncertain lake levels and conditions, Rising Stars Fishing asks for your understanding if we must change ramps, lakes, etc. Your safety is our concern. We will make every effort to give you as much advance notice as possible, on our website or on bass zone.
Print / Download Rules
Thank you for fishing with Rising Stars
Tony & Samantha Davis 918-207-5665
Don & Tracy Warnock 918-760-2134